- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kate Upton Quite Insulted That Los Angeles Country Club Doesn’t Let Women Golf Before Noon (That’s Not True, By The Way)
Ms. Upton may be misinformed about that, but she’d also be surprised to learn the ugly, discriminatory history of this club, and others like it.
— Anastasia Ashley (@AnastasiaAshley) February 18, 2014
Great news, perverts: The 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is out. This is the kind of pornography you can display proudly in your home, because “sports” and “photography” and “travel” and such. Also, Kate Upton did a shoot in zero gravity.
Bulls’ coach deflects question about his continued employment with well-timed Kate Upton joke. We approve.
You can fill in the blank when you’re done watching it for the tenth time. Quick warning, though, this video is not safe for work. Unless you work from home. Then it’s fine. Slideshow and video after the jump, you guys!
‘Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful’ Comes Out Today, And You’re Going To Want To See What’s Inside
Now you can own photographs of every single SI model that has graced the magazine’s spreads and display them on your coffee table. More photos, after the jump.
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar came out last week, and we’ve been remiss in telling you about it because of being busy with lesser events such as “The NFL” and “MLB playoffs”. We are sorry for this.