- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Keith Olbermann Complete’s Ice Bucket Challenge, Nominates Daniel Snyder Because He’s Keith Olbermann
Only Olbermann would say “Avanti” before getting ice bucketed. A complete rundown of every sports-related dousing, plus his tongue-in-cheek challenge to Washington’s NFL team owner Dan Snyder, after the jump…
Is baseball “America’s pastime” anymore? Not according to the ratings. So we should have no problem shipping the game overseas, right?
Some people play golf, Keith responds to conspiracy theorists who think ESPN is owned by NBC and Keith is their “puppet.”