- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Keith Olbermann Complete’s Ice Bucket Challenge, Nominates Daniel Snyder Because He’s Keith Olbermann
Only Olbermann would say “Avanti” before getting ice bucketed. A complete rundown of every sports-related dousing, plus his tongue-in-cheek challenge to Washington’s NFL team owner Dan Snyder, after the jump…
Is baseball “America’s pastime” anymore? Not according to the ratings. So we should have no problem shipping the game overseas, right?
Some people play golf, Keith responds to conspiracy theorists who think ESPN is owned by NBC and Keith is their “puppet.”