- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Some people play golf, Keith responds to conspiracy theorists who think ESPN is owned by NBC and Keith is their “puppet.”
Keith Olbermann Reminds Us: The First Guy To Use PEDs (Injections Of Mashed Up Monkey Glands) Is Now In The Hall Of Fame
From curved hockey sticks to dunking, much of what we now love about sports was once cheating. Keith Olbermann explains the hypocrisy of almost every sports-related outrage we have today, after the jump.