- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The NBA trade deadline passed yesterday without major vibrations: J.J. Redick went to Milwaukee, Miami mercifully dumped Dexter Pittman for a pile of nothing, and Sacramento gave up on former 5th overall pick Thomas Robinson by shipping him off to Houston. Still, unfulfilled rumors were flying. What does this say about us?
When Utah’s Deron Williams got to meet CBS Sports’ Ken Berger, he asked Berger to reveal his source from a report that said Williams was plotting a move to the New York Knicks in the summer of 2012.