- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The NBA trade deadline passed yesterday without major vibrations: J.J. Redick went to Milwaukee, Miami mercifully dumped Dexter Pittman for a pile of nothing, and Sacramento gave up on former 5th overall pick Thomas Robinson by shipping him off to Houston. Still, unfulfilled rumors were flying. What does this say about us?
When Utah’s Deron Williams got to meet CBS Sports’ Ken Berger, he asked Berger to reveal his source from a report that said Williams was plotting a move to the New York Knicks in the summer of 2012.