- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Ken Griffey Jr.
Earlier today, Bryan Curtis, a writer for Grantland, posted a picture to his Twitter account. Based on what’s in it, it should be an old picture. It is not an old picture.
The first: Britney Spears is 30. The second and perhaps more alarming sign that your childhood has been over for some time: Ken Griffey Jr.’s son, Trey Griffey, is a high school All-American. After the cut, we try to make you feel even older than you already do.