- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
As you may have heard, Kenny Mayne is now back at the SportsCenter desk, after getting to do pretty much whatever he wanted for five years. But there’s reason to believe he’s not very happy in his new/old position, and is possibly appearing on the air drunk to deal with it.
Kenny Mayne is coming back to SportsCenter, so here he is, practicing. As you might imagine, it’s funny.
Kenny Mayne + video is always a good thing. So while this is indeed a Snapple ad, it’s worth your time. Snapple Fact #789: Kenny Mayne is the second-best SportsCenter anchor of all-time.
Jared Allen, unlike many of us, took the whole Mayan apocalypse prediction thing seriously. Very seriously. And when you bring in Kenny Mayne, the second-best SportsCenter anchor of all time, to interview him, things get real serious, real fast. OK, actually, they get real absurd, real dry, and real hilarious.
Welcome to Top 5 Dead or Alive, a new feature that’s designed specifically to make life hell for our employees. Each week, we’ll ask one of our writers to come up with a definitive list of the five best people, places or things in a particularly subjective category — then, we’ll ask you to tell him who or what is missing from the list. Feel free to be a total dick.