- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watch This Mixtape: Canadian High School Phenom Andrew Wiggins Routinely Gets His Head Above The Rim
Born in Toronto, the 6’7″ Wiggins attends high school at Huntington Prep in Huntington, West Virginia, for obvious reasons (even a bumper crop of young Steve Nash’s couldn’t stop him.) He’s definitely someone to look out for next week as the country’s best young ballers meet up in Chicago for the McDonald’s All-America game. Oh, and he’s undecided.
No. 25 Kentucky was dealt a swift blow Tuesday night, and it wasn’t just their 69-52 defeat at the hands of No. 7 Florida. Star freshman Nerlens Noel went down, way down, with an ugly leg injury. Watch what made John Calipari “physically sick.”
Appearing on a Memphis-area radio show, John Calipari seemed to take a not-so-thinly-veiled shot at Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski, and his apparent imperviousness to NCAA phone-call rules. Calipari later tweeted that his comment had nothing to do with Coach K.
New York Times writer Pete Thamel is not well-liked by Kentucky basketball fans right now because of his Enes Kanter report.