- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch This Mixtape: Canadian High School Phenom Andrew Wiggins Routinely Gets His Head Above The Rim
Born in Toronto, the 6’7″ Wiggins attends high school at Huntington Prep in Huntington, West Virginia, for obvious reasons (even a bumper crop of young Steve Nash’s couldn’t stop him.) He’s definitely someone to look out for next week as the country’s best young ballers meet up in Chicago for the McDonald’s All-America game. Oh, and he’s undecided.
No. 25 Kentucky was dealt a swift blow Tuesday night, and it wasn’t just their 69-52 defeat at the hands of No. 7 Florida. Star freshman Nerlens Noel went down, way down, with an ugly leg injury. Watch what made John Calipari “physically sick.”
Appearing on a Memphis-area radio show, John Calipari seemed to take a not-so-thinly-veiled shot at Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski, and his apparent imperviousness to NCAA phone-call rules. Calipari later tweeted that his comment had nothing to do with Coach K.
New York Times writer Pete Thamel is not well-liked by Kentucky basketball fans right now because of his Enes Kanter report.