- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
1436: Johannes Gutenberg invents printing press, which dramatically affects mankind’s ability to disseminate information.
1996-: John Calipari utilizes Gutenberg’s technology to bring light to the sheltered masses.
2014: Fat old white guys on TV don’t give a shit.
If you’re looking for an all-encompassing look at tonight’s national title game between Connecticut and Kentucky, including each team’s strengths and weaknesses, you want Matt Rudnitsky’s full preview. Here’s one thing Matt didn’t mention, however, which I think bears noting.
The words “Cinderella” and “John Calipari” can never be uttered in the same sentence, unless you also have the words “definitely not” in there as well. But UConn’s feet are also too big for a glass slipper.
— Erin Sharoni (@ErinSharoni) April 6, 2014
Is it possible that this woman does not realize that her shorts are around her ankles? Yes, very possible.
Rex Chapman was all blue on Saturday as the NCAA Tournament became, for a couple of hours, like a frat house party with Bluto and D-Day calling the action.
Only one question remains (besides “Will Kentucky win the title and make this insane tattoo a reality?”): Does Aaron Harrison have the largest nuts in college basketball?
Kentucky’s path to the Final Four was tough. Their path to the title is tougher still. If they win it all, they’re vaulted into the conversation for best team ever.