- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
So, This Article VERY Strongly Suggests That Kerry Rhodes Is Gay, And That’s Why Teams Aren’t Signing Him
Is Kerry Rhodes a free agent because he’s in the closet? A new report STRONGLY suggests that’s the case…
Darnell Dockett Spat In His Own Teammate Kerry Rhodes’ Face Because He Hates Logic And Football Strategy
Arizona Cardinals safety Kerry Rhodes likes winning football games. With Arizona trailing 7-6 and the Jets on the brink of scoring a late touchdown, Rhodes tried to convince teammate Darnell Dockett that the only way they could win was if they let New York score so their offense could get the ball back. Darnell Dockett was not on board with this plan.
Rex Ryan’s new 270-page book is hitting shelves next week. Not surprisingly, he talks a lot of shit in those 270 pages.