- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman recently suggested the league take a two-week break from negotiations to end the NHL’s ongoing lockout. Yeah, that’s right; there is currently an NHL lockout going on. Did you know that?
Earlier, we told you about BYU star Jimmer Fredette’s appearance on the cover of this week’s Sports Illustrated, and noted that the ups he displayed made him look superhuman. Well, Kevin Blackistone thinks the cover may have been “photoshopped.”
Could Michael Vick have benefited from the chance to tell his story of hard times and his eventual redemption, or would this have been a PR disaster for both parties involved?
Even though we’re still feeling the hangover from yesterday’s conference championship (Jay Cutler, anyone?), some football analysts are already looking ahead to Super Bowl Sunday and offering their picks. Here, a rundown of who they say will win.
Kevin Blackistone, Woody Paige, and Bob Ryan weighed in on the backlash felt by their co-sports shouter in the wake of his arrest on domestic disturbance charges.