- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron James made it cool to turn the business of basketball into a personal endeavor. Will Kevin Durant follow suit?
@CJ_Zero has dubbed this The Heliflopter. Ha.
Aw man, it’s too early for this. Alright, here we go: Kevin Durant won the NBA’s MVP award in a landslide vote yesterday, and his acceptance speech in Oklahoma City is making the rounds on the Internet as an instant-classic.
Mike Conley got a vote, too!
Kevin Durant won one for the Thunder last night, but he also won one for Humans Against Sports Trolls.
Oklahoma City Newspaper Calls Kevin Durant ‘Mr. Unreliable,’ Oklahoma City Newspaper Needs To Stab Itself
— Steve's OKC Central (@stevelackmeyer) May 1, 2014
Kevin Durant is having a subpar start to a first round NBA playoffs series, with a great defender on him, at the age of 25. I hope I don’t have to explain how dumb and pathetic this headline is. Just shut the hell up, editors.
Thunder forward Serge Ibaka made a compelling argument for his teammate Kevin Durant’s MVP candidacy.