- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Why Leading Team USA This Summer Will Turn Kevin Durant Into The Best Basketball Player On The Planet
With LeBron and the other Team USA mainstays off the roster this year, it’s Kevin Durant’s time to shine.
LeBron James made it cool to turn the business of basketball into a personal endeavor. Will Kevin Durant follow suit?
@CJ_Zero has dubbed this The Heliflopter. Ha.
Aw man, it’s too early for this. Alright, here we go: Kevin Durant won the NBA’s MVP award in a landslide vote yesterday, and his acceptance speech in Oklahoma City is making the rounds on the Internet as an instant-classic.
Mike Conley got a vote, too!
Kevin Durant won one for the Thunder last night, but he also won one for Humans Against Sports Trolls.
Oklahoma City Newspaper Calls Kevin Durant ‘Mr. Unreliable,’ Oklahoma City Newspaper Needs To Stab Itself
— Steve's OKC Central (@stevelackmeyer) May 1, 2014
Kevin Durant is having a subpar start to a first round NBA playoffs series, with a great defender on him, at the age of 25. I hope I don’t have to explain how dumb and pathetic this headline is. Just shut the hell up, editors.
Thunder forward Serge Ibaka made a compelling argument for his teammate Kevin Durant’s MVP candidacy.