- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Durant’s real job is attaching his name to pretty shoes and modeling them in public. For almost $30 million a year.
First Paul George (for reasons beyond his control), and now Kevin Durant: Team USA has lost two of its starters in the past week. USA Basketball just announced that Durant withdrew his name from FIBA World Cup consideration.
Any time something like this happens in professional sports, there’s sure to be a large reaction on the Twitterverse from fans and athletes alike. Here’s a look at some notable Twitter reactions to the injury.
Why Leading Team USA This Summer Will Turn Kevin Durant Into The Best Basketball Player On The Planet
With LeBron and the other Team USA mainstays off the roster this year, it’s Kevin Durant’s time to shine.
LeBron James made it cool to turn the business of basketball into a personal endeavor. Will Kevin Durant follow suit?
@CJ_Zero has dubbed this The Heliflopter. Ha.
Aw man, it’s too early for this. Alright, here we go: Kevin Durant won the NBA’s MVP award in a landslide vote yesterday, and his acceptance speech in Oklahoma City is making the rounds on the Internet as an instant-classic.
Mike Conley got a vote, too!
Kevin Durant won one for the Thunder last night, but he also won one for Humans Against Sports Trolls.