- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
On December 7th, 2012, Washington Wizards forward Kevin Seraphin turned 23 years old. The Wizards also played that night, losing to the Atlanta Hawks 101-100 despite Seraphin’s 19 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 blocks. The game dropped the Wizards to 2-14 overall. This made Kevin Seraphin sad. Like, won’t celebrate his birthday sad.
NBA rookies have a lot to learn and accomplish – earning their keep among veterans, handling finances, etc. – but one at least might think that properly putting shorts on would still be second nature.