- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
On December 7th, 2012, Washington Wizards forward Kevin Seraphin turned 23 years old. The Wizards also played that night, losing to the Atlanta Hawks 101-100 despite Seraphin’s 19 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 blocks. The game dropped the Wizards to 2-14 overall. This made Kevin Seraphin sad. Like, won’t celebrate his birthday sad.
NBA rookies have a lot to learn and accomplish – earning their keep among veterans, handling finances, etc. – but one at least might think that properly putting shorts on would still be second nature.