- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Is Michael Jordan’s basketball palace a little out of your price range? Maybe you’re not a fan of living out west in Shaq’s sprawling manse? Why not try Keyon Dooling’s Davie, FL pad on for size? Just look at those basketball chairs and tell me you don’t want them.
In August, Keyon Dooling abruptly retired after 12 NBA seasons. At the time, his decision to stop playing ball was baffling: the Celtics had just re-signed him in July, and his family was preparing to move back up to Boston. Now, however, we have some more background info on what led to Dooling’s decision, and it’s both startling and uplifting.
What do you do if you can’t afford the big boys? For a team like the Wizards – who never really stood a chance of getting LeBron – they’ve acted in their best interest by bringing in proven and affordable role players.