- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lauren Silberman, who over the weekend became the first female to try out for the NFL at a regional combine, probably doesn’t have a future as an NFL kicker.
The NFL has been looking for alternatives to the kickoff because it is the sport’s most dangerous play. Nevermind that eliminating kickoffs or restructuring its framework doesn’t make football a safe sport, just a very, very slightly less dangerous one. Still, that’s not stopping Roger Goodell from making a weird suggestion.