- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lauren Silberman, who over the weekend became the first female to try out for the NFL at a regional combine, probably doesn’t have a future as an NFL kicker.
The NFL has been looking for alternatives to the kickoff because it is the sport’s most dangerous play. Nevermind that eliminating kickoffs or restructuring its framework doesn’t make football a safe sport, just a very, very slightly less dangerous one. Still, that’s not stopping Roger Goodell from making a weird suggestion.