- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In Pitch-Crashers: A Fan Ran Onto The Field, Kissed Lionel Messi On The Forehead And Ruffled His Hair
Argentina and Sweden played an international friendly today with the South Americans coming out on top 3-2, but not before another fan sought out Lionel Messi on the pitch. This guy was particularly friendly and adoring, planting a kiss on his forehead, ruffling his hair and surrendering to security without incident. Messi took the whole thing in stride, probably because he’s a grizzled field-rusher veteran these days, though he did take a moment to re-style his hairdo. Priorities in a close match, obviously.
This gal right here, that’s not just any lady. She has to be Lady Luck, because how else would the ball bounce in so perfectly? And why else would Metta World Peace kiss her hand? On the other hand, he really does love women.