- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When you’re Michael Phelps, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Twenty-two gold medals this particular weekend bought Phelps a ticket to the Baltimore Ravens’ locker room after their Super Bowl victory. The steamy environment saw Phelps and his old friend, Ray Lewis, share a warm embrace, some congratulatory words and a champion’s kiss.
Sometimes, life’s tender moments occur when you least expect them to. From Grigor Dimitrov and Gael Monfils’ opening round match at the US Open last night.
The Pouncey Twins On The Famous Draft-Night Kiss That Still Haunts Them: “It Happened, So We Have To Deal With It”
A year later, the Pouncey twins are trying to get over the draft-night miscommunication that caused comedian Kevin Hart to make fun of them in a restaurant, and one of their coaches to put an embarrassing screencap on a big projector screen during a Steelers’ team meeting. As they told ESPN’s Chris Mckendry, it’s something that happened (by accident!), and they’ll just have to deal with it.