- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
When you’re Michael Phelps, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Twenty-two gold medals this particular weekend bought Phelps a ticket to the Baltimore Ravens’ locker room after their Super Bowl victory. The steamy environment saw Phelps and his old friend, Ray Lewis, share a warm embrace, some congratulatory words and a champion’s kiss.
Sometimes, life’s tender moments occur when you least expect them to. From Grigor Dimitrov and Gael Monfils’ opening round match at the US Open last night.
The Pouncey Twins On The Famous Draft-Night Kiss That Still Haunts Them: “It Happened, So We Have To Deal With It”
A year later, the Pouncey twins are trying to get over the draft-night miscommunication that caused comedian Kevin Hart to make fun of them in a restaurant, and one of their coaches to put an embarrassing screencap on a big projector screen during a Steelers’ team meeting. As they told ESPN’s Chris Mckendry, it’s something that happened (by accident!), and they’ll just have to deal with it.