- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
When you’re Michael Phelps, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Twenty-two gold medals this particular weekend bought Phelps a ticket to the Baltimore Ravens’ locker room after their Super Bowl victory. The steamy environment saw Phelps and his old friend, Ray Lewis, share a warm embrace, some congratulatory words and a champion’s kiss.
Sometimes, life’s tender moments occur when you least expect them to. From Grigor Dimitrov and Gael Monfils’ opening round match at the US Open last night.
The Pouncey Twins On The Famous Draft-Night Kiss That Still Haunts Them: “It Happened, So We Have To Deal With It”
A year later, the Pouncey twins are trying to get over the draft-night miscommunication that caused comedian Kevin Hart to make fun of them in a restaurant, and one of their coaches to put an embarrassing screencap on a big projector screen during a Steelers’ team meeting. As they told ESPN’s Chris Mckendry, it’s something that happened (by accident!), and they’ll just have to deal with it.