- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When you’re Michael Phelps, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Twenty-two gold medals this particular weekend bought Phelps a ticket to the Baltimore Ravens’ locker room after their Super Bowl victory. The steamy environment saw Phelps and his old friend, Ray Lewis, share a warm embrace, some congratulatory words and a champion’s kiss.
Sometimes, life’s tender moments occur when you least expect them to. From Grigor Dimitrov and Gael Monfils’ opening round match at the US Open last night.
The Pouncey Twins On The Famous Draft-Night Kiss That Still Haunts Them: “It Happened, So We Have To Deal With It”
A year later, the Pouncey twins are trying to get over the draft-night miscommunication that caused comedian Kevin Hart to make fun of them in a restaurant, and one of their coaches to put an embarrassing screencap on a big projector screen during a Steelers’ team meeting. As they told ESPN’s Chris Mckendry, it’s something that happened (by accident!), and they’ll just have to deal with it.