- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Had he stayed in the game, he would have broken Kobe’s record of 81. No doubt. Here are the stats, facts, and video of every made basket…
On Sunday, Chris Paul drove right in isolation against Kurt Thomas. Thomas hacked him, stumbled backwards and toppled over, injuring his right foot in the process. The floor creaked, he creaked. Last night – the second night of a road back-to-back – Thomas chose to play against his former teammate. You know, Ty Corbin. The Knicks won 90-83. That is Kurt Thomas in a nutshell.
An ESPN 30 for 30 about Walt “Clyde” Fraiser, the ostentatious, lugubrious, crocodile-leather clad Knicks legend/announcer just came out. He is cool. See it after the jump.
In perhaps the most benign bit of strange Dennis Rodman news that exists, the Worm was photographed sporting some sort of man purse, and perhaps a colorful collection of scarfs tied around his waist? We aren’t totally sure what he’s got there, actually. Thoughts, America? Glimpse the full outfit after the jump.