- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
On Sunday, Chris Paul drove right in isolation against Kurt Thomas. Thomas hacked him, stumbled backwards and toppled over, injuring his right foot in the process. The floor creaked, he creaked. Last night – the second night of a road back-to-back – Thomas chose to play against his former teammate. You know, Ty Corbin. The Knicks won 90-83. That is Kurt Thomas in a nutshell.
An ESPN 30 for 30 about Walt “Clyde” Fraiser, the ostentatious, lugubrious, crocodile-leather clad Knicks legend/announcer just came out. He is cool. See it after the jump.
In perhaps the most benign bit of strange Dennis Rodman news that exists, the Worm was photographed sporting some sort of man purse, and perhaps a colorful collection of scarfs tied around his waist? We aren’t totally sure what he’s got there, actually. Thoughts, America? Glimpse the full outfit after the jump.