- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Get out your handkerchiefs … or a bucket, whatever works. More Moreno crying reaction after the jump.
Is: “I can’t stop looking at some football player crying” a valid excuse for not getting any work done?
It feels a little strange poking fun at Knowshon Moreno, especially since he was arrested early last week for a DUI, but this is pretty ridiculous.
We’d be hard-pressed to find a more apt representation of the Broncos’ woes than this video, of running back Knowshon Moreno almost falling off an exercise bike during their 49-23 loss to the Packers this weekend.
Hey there, sleepy-eyed fantasy football owner. I’m sure in your semi-drunken stupor, you’d love some fantasy football injury updates, especially if you’ve got Andre Johnson, Knowshon Moreno, or Ryan Mathews on your team.
It’s week 1 of the 2010-11 NFL season, which means that, for millions of wide-eyed fantasy football players, it’s back to checking weekly injury reports. But what to do for those of us who woke up hungover, hours before kickoff, without staying abreast of said injury reports (Oh no!)?