- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Get out your handkerchiefs … or a bucket, whatever works. More Moreno crying reaction after the jump.
Is: “I can’t stop looking at some football player crying” a valid excuse for not getting any work done?
It feels a little strange poking fun at Knowshon Moreno, especially since he was arrested early last week for a DUI, but this is pretty ridiculous.
We’d be hard-pressed to find a more apt representation of the Broncos’ woes than this video, of running back Knowshon Moreno almost falling off an exercise bike during their 49-23 loss to the Packers this weekend.
Hey there, sleepy-eyed fantasy football owner. I’m sure in your semi-drunken stupor, you’d love some fantasy football injury updates, especially if you’ve got Andre Johnson, Knowshon Moreno, or Ryan Mathews on your team.
It’s week 1 of the 2010-11 NFL season, which means that, for millions of wide-eyed fantasy football players, it’s back to checking weekly injury reports. But what to do for those of us who woke up hungover, hours before kickoff, without staying abreast of said injury reports (Oh no!)?