- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dennis Rodman, our greatest hope for bringing about a détente between the United States and North Korea, has some surprisingly raw feelings about Kobe Bryant, with whom he was teammates back in 1998-99.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NBA season. This team-by-team preview details why it’s probably not your favorite team’s year. That’s why we’re finally looking at the Lakers, who are probably your favorite team, will suck this year, and are screwed going forward because LeBron and Carmelo aren’t coming to the rescue.
We know you love hypothetical matchups between all-time greats, so let’s see who Michael Jordan thinks he could beat 1-on-1 if he was still in his prime? Oh, pretty much everybody? That sounds about right.
Our guess at the translation: “It was very interesting to see the American basketball star from the Lakers. But I am an adult with a job at a tech company, and therefore I try to keep things like this in perspective.”