- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
He’s not entirely wrong, ya know. Obviously, the “coward’s approach to journalism” thing is extremely silly on his part, but the rest of what he said is right on the money. That said, this isn’t politics. Abbott’s not covering the White House, which means anonymous sources are here to stay in sports journalism.
Nobody on the Lakers appears to be happy with how the next two seasons look. Why keep together a marriage that has run its course?
Predicting that this team will make the playoffs in the Western Conference isn’t exactly a reason to be confident in the Lakers’s front office. Watch her explain the franchise’s botched management over the last few years — and why they didn’t hire Phil Jackson — after the jump….