- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Predicting that this team will make the playoffs in the Western Conference isn’t exactly a reason to be confident in the Lakers’s front office. Watch her explain the franchise’s botched management over the last few years — and why they didn’t hire Phil Jackson — after the jump….
Kobe Bryant made a comment about Andrew Wiggins — the Cleveland Cavalier who will reportedly become a Minnesota Timberwolf next week — that was half-compliment, half-revisionist take on his own journey from the Charlotte Hornets to the L.A. Lakers in 1996.
Someone edited together Jordan and Kobe highlights in a way that makes you wonder if they’re related. Must watch.