- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kurt Warner — yes, devoutly Christian Kurt Warner, the same guy who held prayer circles after games and once credited God with pointing him towards the Arizona Cardinals — thinks Tim Tebow should cool it with all of the religious stuff.
Here are my picks for the top 5 cast members, complete with the odds for each one winning the whole thing. And yes, a part of me died while writing this.
Kurt Warner, who retired from the NFL earlier this year, will do what many a retired star has done: hit the commentary circuit in the booth. However, unlike those who have gone before him, he won’t be talking NFL – instead, he’s returning to his Arena League roots.