- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kurt Warner — yes, devoutly Christian Kurt Warner, the same guy who held prayer circles after games and once credited God with pointing him towards the Arizona Cardinals — thinks Tim Tebow should cool it with all of the religious stuff.
Here are my picks for the top 5 cast members, complete with the odds for each one winning the whole thing. And yes, a part of me died while writing this.
Kurt Warner, who retired from the NFL earlier this year, will do what many a retired star has done: hit the commentary circuit in the booth. However, unlike those who have gone before him, he won’t be talking NFL – instead, he’s returning to his Arena League roots.