- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kurt Warner — yes, devoutly Christian Kurt Warner, the same guy who held prayer circles after games and once credited God with pointing him towards the Arizona Cardinals — thinks Tim Tebow should cool it with all of the religious stuff.
Here are my picks for the top 5 cast members, complete with the odds for each one winning the whole thing. And yes, a part of me died while writing this.
Kurt Warner, who retired from the NFL earlier this year, will do what many a retired star has done: hit the commentary circuit in the booth. However, unlike those who have gone before him, he won’t be talking NFL – instead, he’s returning to his Arena League roots.