- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kurt Warner — yes, devoutly Christian Kurt Warner, the same guy who held prayer circles after games and once credited God with pointing him towards the Arizona Cardinals — thinks Tim Tebow should cool it with all of the religious stuff.
Here are my picks for the top 5 cast members, complete with the odds for each one winning the whole thing. And yes, a part of me died while writing this.
Kurt Warner, who retired from the NFL earlier this year, will do what many a retired star has done: hit the commentary circuit in the booth. However, unlike those who have gone before him, he won’t be talking NFL – instead, he’s returning to his Arena League roots.