- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kurt Warner — yes, devoutly Christian Kurt Warner, the same guy who held prayer circles after games and once credited God with pointing him towards the Arizona Cardinals — thinks Tim Tebow should cool it with all of the religious stuff.
Here are my picks for the top 5 cast members, complete with the odds for each one winning the whole thing. And yes, a part of me died while writing this.
Kurt Warner, who retired from the NFL earlier this year, will do what many a retired star has done: hit the commentary circuit in the booth. However, unlike those who have gone before him, he won’t be talking NFL – instead, he’s returning to his Arena League roots.