- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
You had me at, “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks.”
How would you celebrate becoming only the fourth 15 -seed to knock off a number 2? It would probably go something like this video, where Kyle O’Quinn and company serenade us with chants of “We done shock the world!” and just being overjoyed in general.
Best line: “I didn’t sweat this hard in the game baby, let’s gooooooo!”