- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
You had me at, “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks.”
How would you celebrate becoming only the fourth 15 -seed to knock off a number 2? It would probably go something like this video, where Kyle O’Quinn and company serenade us with chants of “We done shock the world!” and just being overjoyed in general.
Best line: “I didn’t sweat this hard in the game baby, let’s gooooooo!”