- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You had me at, “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks.”
How would you celebrate becoming only the fourth 15 -seed to knock off a number 2? It would probably go something like this video, where Kyle O’Quinn and company serenade us with chants of “We done shock the world!” and just being overjoyed in general.
Best line: “I didn’t sweat this hard in the game baby, let’s gooooooo!”