- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You had me at, “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks.”
How would you celebrate becoming only the fourth 15 -seed to knock off a number 2? It would probably go something like this video, where Kyle O’Quinn and company serenade us with chants of “We done shock the world!” and just being overjoyed in general.
Best line: “I didn’t sweat this hard in the game baby, let’s gooooooo!”