- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You had me at, “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks.”
How would you celebrate becoming only the fourth 15 -seed to knock off a number 2? It would probably go something like this video, where Kyle O’Quinn and company serenade us with chants of “We done shock the world!” and just being overjoyed in general.
Best line: “I didn’t sweat this hard in the game baby, let’s gooooooo!”