- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lache Seastrunk doesn’t care much for this Johnny Football character. He’s a one-year wonder, Seastrunk thinks; he can’t possibly win a Heisman two years in a row. Ipso facto, Lache Seastrunk will win the 2013 Heisman Trophy. He guarantees it. More, after the jump.
Baylor’s Lache Seastrunk had a huge game today against Oklahoma State: 179 yards rushing on just 16 carries and one touchdown on a 76-yard rush up the middle. That touchdown proved to be the game-winner. The most impressive part? He did it with a leg cramp.
Will Lyles, the former trainer/aspiring scout whose relationships with several football recruits who chose to attend Oregon raised red flags, talked to Yahoo!. That won’t be good news for Oregon…or the governing body overseeing the school.
A report yesterday from Yahoo!’s Charles Robinson detailed how, according to state records, the University of Oregon paid more than $28,000 total to two men who had ties to several recruits who eventually signed with Oregon.