- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Just don’t bring up the last Lakers veteran from Queens to sign with the Knicks, okay?
Their divorce is happening. But you can relive the glory in the Tarzana, CA, home where “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” was filmed.
Watching Lamar Odom freestyle (presumably) high on crack, shirtless, is absolutely disturbing. Video, after the jump.
Reportedly Lamar Odom has many complaints: Khloe runs his live. Khloe won’t let him eat candy. Khloe acts like his mother. Khloe dropped the “Odom” part of her name from her Twitter bio (uh oh).
Lamar Odom is apparently on a crack binger with two women, hiding, somewhere. Details, after the jump.
Lamar Odom driving to Taco Bell? Not news. Lamar Odom driving erratically and getting arrested for it? Sadly, news.
Apparently NBA players like to do Ecstasy during the season, among other things. Details, after the jump.
Lamar Odom is having problems. He’s reportedly battling a serious drug addiction. He may (or may not) be getting a divorce from his celebutante wife, Khloe Kardashian. His NBA career is on hold and may be over entirely. I know! Let’s go stick cameras in his face while he orders Taco Bell!