- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
There were sports on TV last night. There are sports on TV most nights. Every night, in fact, except that one weird day during the summer over the All-Star Break when there’s no baseball. So, in case you were out being a person, we’ll let you know what happened.
Big win for the Blazers last night, coming back from way behind to beat the Mavs like that on the buzzer-beater you see above. But it wasn’t just a deficit Portland battled – it also had to contend with DIRTY DIRTY CHEATING. The sinister details, with photographic evidence, are after the jump.
Portland PF LaMarcus Aldridge tries to draw a charge, Charlotte C Byron Mullens tries to dunk from the bottom of the circle. The former fails, the latter succeeds. Somehow, the world has not collapsed in on itself.
With 12 seconds remaining in a two point game, the Oklahoma City Thunder in-bounded the ball to Kevin Durant (natch) in an attempt to tie the game. Durant’s goal was simple, drive past LaMarcus Aldridge and score. He did, but only because Aldridge was called for goaltending, and it really only takes one look at the review to see that’s the wrong call.
Even if he wasn’t the player crying in the locker room on Sunday, Chris Bosh might have something to worry about.