- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
No one is more in-charge than jacked NFL referee Ed Hochuli. So when there’s some confusion over a potential fumble that may require review, no one is more equipped to channel their inner Larry David and set the record straight than Hochuli.
The picture at left is Tim Tebow when he played for the University of Florida. But a similar scene unfolded on Friday night, at a pre-Oscars party thrown by Tebow’s new talent agency. Just replace the girls seen here with Taylor Swift, Dianna Agron, Serena Williams and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, all of whom wanted a piece of the Jockey spokesman. More on Oscar-season Tebowmania after the jump.