- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
No one is more in-charge than jacked NFL referee Ed Hochuli. So when there’s some confusion over a potential fumble that may require review, no one is more equipped to channel their inner Larry David and set the record straight than Hochuli.
The picture at left is Tim Tebow when he played for the University of Florida. But a similar scene unfolded on Friday night, at a pre-Oscars party thrown by Tebow’s new talent agency. Just replace the girls seen here with Taylor Swift, Dianna Agron, Serena Williams and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, all of whom wanted a piece of the Jockey spokesman. More on Oscar-season Tebowmania after the jump.