- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
No one is more in-charge than jacked NFL referee Ed Hochuli. So when there’s some confusion over a potential fumble that may require review, no one is more equipped to channel their inner Larry David and set the record straight than Hochuli.
The picture at left is Tim Tebow when he played for the University of Florida. But a similar scene unfolded on Friday night, at a pre-Oscars party thrown by Tebow’s new talent agency. Just replace the girls seen here with Taylor Swift, Dianna Agron, Serena Williams and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, all of whom wanted a piece of the Jockey spokesman. More on Oscar-season Tebowmania after the jump.