- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
No one is more in-charge than jacked NFL referee Ed Hochuli. So when there’s some confusion over a potential fumble that may require review, no one is more equipped to channel their inner Larry David and set the record straight than Hochuli.
The picture at left is Tim Tebow when he played for the University of Florida. But a similar scene unfolded on Friday night, at a pre-Oscars party thrown by Tebow’s new talent agency. Just replace the girls seen here with Taylor Swift, Dianna Agron, Serena Williams and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, all of whom wanted a piece of the Jockey spokesman. More on Oscar-season Tebowmania after the jump.