- Golfer Miguel Angel Jiminez Stretching Is A Magical Thing
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: 'He Sucks'
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
late night with jimmy fallon
Kate Upton Talked Her SI Swimsuit Cover With Jimmy Fallon Last Night (And Michael Phelps Was There, Too)
You might have thought the SI Swimsuit Issue publicity blitz was over, since the issue came out a couple weeksago, but you’d be wrong – Kate Upton (who, of course, graced the issue’s cover for the second consecutive year) appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night.
Don’t ask James and Harden and Kevin Durant about Dwight Howard’s trade to the Lakers, Jimmy Fallon. Because they don’t really care. The video evidence, after the jump.
Every so often, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon does a segment called “Wax On, Wax Off,” in which an unlucky contestant gets chest hair ripped out if a designated audience member can’t answer incredibly difficult trivia questions correctly. The latest waxee? The Jets’ Nick Mangold.
On his late night show, Jimmy Fallon dressed as a jockey rapped about the Kentucky Derby alongside horse puppets.
Dwight Howard’s in New York to play the Knicks tonight, and last night he took advantage of his time in town to stop by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.