- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Lauren Silberman, who over the weekend became the first female to try out for the NFL at a regional combine, probably doesn’t have a future as an NFL kicker.
28-year-old Lauren Silberman of New York City will become the first female to try out for the NFL at an NFL regional scouting combine.