- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Lauren Tannehill — as we predicted — stole the show on HBO’s Hard Knocks last night. It took
an eternity nine minutes of airtime before her first appearance, and she wasn’t on all that much, but the fact that she was on, and wasn’t dumb or mean made fantasizing viewers quite happy. See what we mean after the jump.
HBO’s Hard Knocks starts tonight, starring the Miami Dolphins. Their team might suck on the field, but they’ve got reality TV potential. Here’s who you should watch out for, courtesy of SportsGrid’s Pre-Show power Rankings, starring Lauren Tannehill and some lesser-known personalities.