- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The NFL Will Pay $765 Million In A Concussion-Related Lawsuit Settlement Without Admitting Wrongdoing
Wow. A federal judge just announced that the NFL will resolve its lawsuits with over 4,500 former players by doling out $765 million, with most of the money going to players and families and $85 million going to fund medical exams, concussion-related compensation and research.
Former NFL linebacker Barrett Green is suing Robert Royal, Gregg Williams, and the Redskins, alleging that a knee injury he sustained courtesy of a Royal hit in 2004 was part of the Skins’ bounty program.
John Franco had an estate sale at his house last year. It didn’t do well. He got mad. This is what happened after.
Convicted felon and ex-gang member Robert Ross, who last month claimed to be in possession of a Shaq sex tape, is suing his former pal for allegedly orchestrating his kidnapping back in 2008.