- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The NFL Will Pay $765 Million In A Concussion-Related Lawsuit Settlement Without Admitting Wrongdoing
Wow. A federal judge just announced that the NFL will resolve its lawsuits with over 4,500 former players by doling out $765 million, with most of the money going to players and families and $85 million going to fund medical exams, concussion-related compensation and research.
Former NFL linebacker Barrett Green is suing Robert Royal, Gregg Williams, and the Redskins, alleging that a knee injury he sustained courtesy of a Royal hit in 2004 was part of the Skins’ bounty program.
John Franco had an estate sale at his house last year. It didn’t do well. He got mad. This is what happened after.
Convicted felon and ex-gang member Robert Ross, who last month claimed to be in possession of a Shaq sex tape, is suing his former pal for allegedly orchestrating his kidnapping back in 2008.