- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Association is starting to heat up, and as the fairest of fair-weather basketball fans, I’m starting to look around to see who I want to support should I be stuck at a bar or a friend’s house watching an NBA game. I have a couple of pre-existing loyalties…but what about the rest of the league? That’s what this is for.
What we have here is a completely innocuous clip of Toronto Raptors teammates Leandro Barbosa and Reggie Evans holding hands as they make their way to the locker room. Of course, it wasn’t treated that way by some.
While you were sleeping, SportsGrid was up all night watching TV and searching the internet for links to help get your day started. Today, U.S. basketball has a tough time at the worlds, Marcus Jordan’s big spending faces more scrutiny, and more.