- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Association is starting to heat up, and as the fairest of fair-weather basketball fans, I’m starting to look around to see who I want to support should I be stuck at a bar or a friend’s house watching an NBA game. I have a couple of pre-existing loyalties…but what about the rest of the league? That’s what this is for.
What we have here is a completely innocuous clip of Toronto Raptors teammates Leandro Barbosa and Reggie Evans holding hands as they make their way to the locker room. Of course, it wasn’t treated that way by some.
While you were sleeping, SportsGrid was up all night watching TV and searching the internet for links to help get your day started. Today, U.S. basketball has a tough time at the worlds, Marcus Jordan’s big spending faces more scrutiny, and more.