- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Association is starting to heat up, and as the fairest of fair-weather basketball fans, I’m starting to look around to see who I want to support should I be stuck at a bar or a friend’s house watching an NBA game. I have a couple of pre-existing loyalties…but what about the rest of the league? That’s what this is for.
What we have here is a completely innocuous clip of Toronto Raptors teammates Leandro Barbosa and Reggie Evans holding hands as they make their way to the locker room. Of course, it wasn’t treated that way by some.
While you were sleeping, SportsGrid was up all night watching TV and searching the internet for links to help get your day started. Today, U.S. basketball has a tough time at the worlds, Marcus Jordan’s big spending faces more scrutiny, and more.