- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Katy Perry Confesses Her Love For Trevor Knight, Makes Cock Joke And Wreaks Havoc On College Gameday
Katie Perry wielded corn dogs and pencils, exhibited a keen sense of Gameday picks, and confessed her love to Trevor Knight. It was probably the best College Gameday ever.
"and that's how 20 people died on gameday" pic.twitter.com/8IvQD2ysCK
— Lana Berry (@Lana) August 30, 2014
FOOTBALL. GUNS. BEER.
ESPN’s College Gameday is basically a free-for-all, so you can hardly blame Lee Corso for helping to amp up the wild-assery of it all, especially on today’s show, when Corso not only put on the Gators mascot’s uniform, but brought out some live gators as well.