- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Katy Perry Confesses Her Love For Trevor Knight, Makes Cock Joke And Wreaks Havoc On College Gameday
Katie Perry wielded corn dogs and pencils, exhibited a keen sense of Gameday picks, and confessed her love to Trevor Knight. It was probably the best College Gameday ever.
"and that's how 20 people died on gameday" pic.twitter.com/8IvQD2ysCK
— Lana Berry (@Lana) August 30, 2014
FOOTBALL. GUNS. BEER.
ESPN’s College Gameday is basically a free-for-all, so you can hardly blame Lee Corso for helping to amp up the wild-assery of it all, especially on today’s show, when Corso not only put on the Gators mascot’s uniform, but brought out some live gators as well.