- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s College Gameday is basically a free-for-all, so you can hardly blame Lee Corso for helping to amp up the wild-assery of it all, especially on today’s show, when Corso not only put on the Gators mascot’s uniform, but brought out some live gators as well.
Pretty much anything goes on ESPN’s College Gameday. As Lee Corso proved today, “anything” includes putting on a chicken head and playing with a live chicken for basically no reason.
Last night, Charles Barkley rode a horse. And it just so happened that shortly before that, Lee Corso rode a giant inflatable duck. A great couple days for sportspeople riding things, but not the only great ones. See more after the jump.