- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
"and that's how 20 people died on gameday" pic.twitter.com/8IvQD2ysCK
— Lana Berry (@Lana) August 30, 2014
FOOTBALL. GUNS. BEER.
ESPN’s College Gameday is basically a free-for-all, so you can hardly blame Lee Corso for helping to amp up the wild-assery of it all, especially on today’s show, when Corso not only put on the Gators mascot’s uniform, but brought out some live gators as well.
Pretty much anything goes on ESPN’s College Gameday. As Lee Corso proved today, “anything” includes putting on a chicken head and playing with a live chicken for basically no reason.
Last night, Charles Barkley rode a horse. And it just so happened that shortly before that, Lee Corso rode a giant inflatable duck. A great couple days for sportspeople riding things, but not the only great ones. See more after the jump.