- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN’s College Gameday is basically a free-for-all, so you can hardly blame Lee Corso for helping to amp up the wild-assery of it all, especially on today’s show, when Corso not only put on the Gators mascot’s uniform, but brought out some live gators as well.
Pretty much anything goes on ESPN’s College Gameday. As Lee Corso proved today, “anything” includes putting on a chicken head and playing with a live chicken for basically no reason.
Last night, Charles Barkley rode a horse. And it just so happened that shortly before that, Lee Corso rode a giant inflatable duck. A great couple days for sportspeople riding things, but not the only great ones. See more after the jump.