- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Katy Perry Confesses Her Love For Trevor Knight, Makes Cock Joke And Wreaks Havoc On College Gameday
Katie Perry wielded corn dogs and pencils, exhibited a keen sense of Gameday picks, and confessed her love to Trevor Knight. It was probably the best College Gameday ever.
"and that's how 20 people died on gameday" pic.twitter.com/8IvQD2ysCK
— Lana Berry (@Lana) August 30, 2014
FOOTBALL. GUNS. BEER.
ESPN’s College Gameday is basically a free-for-all, so you can hardly blame Lee Corso for helping to amp up the wild-assery of it all, especially on today’s show, when Corso not only put on the Gators mascot’s uniform, but brought out some live gators as well.