- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Keep your eye focused on the upper right hand corner of the video, where a referee attempts to escort defenseman Brett Cook of Nipissing University to the penalty box. On the way to the box another scrum breaks out, and Cook does not want to be restrained. So naturally he throws a vicious uppercut at bent-over referee Nicholas Piche, sending the referee to the ice and limply holding on to Cook’s jersey as he drags him around.
It’s an honorable title, being the first streaker at the New York Mets’ Citi Field. It belongs to 32-year-old Craig Coakley of Bayside, Queens, who slid into second base while naked at Citi Field back in 2009.