- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Toronto Raptors wiped the floor with the Dallas Mavericks last Friday night, easily cruising to a 95-74 win at home. The Mavs then flew to directly to Minnesota for a game the next night. Mark Cuban, however, didn’t quite make it back to the states for the latter half of the Mavs’ back-to-back, instead remaining in the land of publicly funded health care to deal with his kidney stone.
Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie was at Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto on Saturday when shots rang out in the food court. The 22-year-old third baseman took to Twitter to provide a blow-by-blow account of the goings on at the mall, and he described a pretty frightening situation.