- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Toronto Raptors wiped the floor with the Dallas Mavericks last Friday night, easily cruising to a 95-74 win at home. The Mavs then flew to directly to Minnesota for a game the next night. Mark Cuban, however, didn’t quite make it back to the states for the latter half of the Mavs’ back-to-back, instead remaining in the land of publicly funded health care to deal with his kidney stone.
Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie was at Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto on Saturday when shots rang out in the food court. The 22-year-old third baseman took to Twitter to provide a blow-by-blow account of the goings on at the mall, and he described a pretty frightening situation.