- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Toronto Raptors wiped the floor with the Dallas Mavericks last Friday night, easily cruising to a 95-74 win at home. The Mavs then flew to directly to Minnesota for a game the next night. Mark Cuban, however, didn’t quite make it back to the states for the latter half of the Mavs’ back-to-back, instead remaining in the land of publicly funded health care to deal with his kidney stone.
Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie was at Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto on Saturday when shots rang out in the food court. The 22-year-old third baseman took to Twitter to provide a blow-by-blow account of the goings on at the mall, and he described a pretty frightening situation.