- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Toronto Raptors wiped the floor with the Dallas Mavericks last Friday night, easily cruising to a 95-74 win at home. The Mavs then flew to directly to Minnesota for a game the next night. Mark Cuban, however, didn’t quite make it back to the states for the latter half of the Mavs’ back-to-back, instead remaining in the land of publicly funded health care to deal with his kidney stone.
Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie was at Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto on Saturday when shots rang out in the food court. The 22-year-old third baseman took to Twitter to provide a blow-by-blow account of the goings on at the mall, and he described a pretty frightening situation.