- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Thanks to a postponed ALCS and an otherwise slow night in sports, I can’t promise any thematic consistency to our tweets this morning. But they are tasty breakfast morsels nonetheless. Read on and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.. Now, our morning words of wisdom.
Logan Morrison suffered quite the scare at last night’s game against the Washington Nationals. And it wasn’t a ball to the head or broken-bat-turned-projectile that had the Marlins outfielder prancing around in obvious discomfort, but rather a … praying mantis?
Jack McKeon’s been dealing with a lot of old man jokes since he took over the Marlins, many of them revolving around Twitter. He’s handling it remarkably well.