- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
In the spirit of the American Football World Cup 2014, we toast our bitter beers to the lads over at footballasfootball.com, who have unveiled a new round of redesigned badges. Bravo!
Angular! Stingy! Where does the new Hornet rank among the NBA’s (admittedly very lame) pantheon of logos?
See what we did there? (Minimalist titles generally AREN’T sufficient, however.) Seriously though, we didn’t notice how busy most NHL logos were until Canadian graphic design artist S. Preston went and toned them down. Who did the NHL hire to make some of these things? Mr. Magorium? A toddler on acid? Slideshow of some nifty artwork after the jump…
We put together the sweetest “old school” NBA logos we could find, for your viewing pleasure. In this instance, “old school” means anything that isn’t used currently (with one exception), and sweetest means dopest, or trillest, or whatever the kids are saying these days to define “cool.”
The Bikini Basketball Association (or the Bikini Basketball League, according to its Twitter account), a league which is “for Sexy Athletic Ladies from around the world,” is starting in 35 days, apparently. One of its seven teams, it turns out, decided to get particularly uncreative with its logo.