- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
See what we did there? (Minimalist titles generally AREN’T sufficient, however.) Seriously though, we didn’t notice how busy most NHL logos were until Canadian graphic design artist S. Preston went and toned them down. Who did the NHL hire to make some of these things? Mr. Magorium? A toddler on acid? Slideshow of some nifty artwork after the jump…
We put together the sweetest “old school” NBA logos we could find, for your viewing pleasure. In this instance, “old school” means anything that isn’t used currently (with one exception), and sweetest means dopest, or trillest, or whatever the kids are saying these days to define “cool.”
The Bikini Basketball Association (or the Bikini Basketball League, according to its Twitter account), a league which is “for Sexy Athletic Ladies from around the world,” is starting in 35 days, apparently. One of its seven teams, it turns out, decided to get particularly uncreative with its logo.