- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
When Redskins linebacker London Fletcher intercepted a Nick Foles pass in the second quarter – eventually setting up a Washington touchdown – he was all smiles and laughs. But once the euphoric adrenaline wore off, the whole “big man run long time” thing caught up to him. Video, after the jump.
During the Washington-Cleveland game this past Sunday, Redskins linebacker London Fletcher claims his family, which is from Cleveland, was assaulted by Browns fans while leaving the stadium. Fletcher’s aunt reportedly suffered a heart attack, and now Fletcher is claiming that his 13-year-old cousin was punched in the face.
Stanford lost the Fiesta Bowl last night, but quarterback Andrew Luck put on one of his best performances in his college finale. Indeed, it was a performance that had even NFL players hoping they could one day call Luck a teammate.
Was London Fletcher’s Ludicrous Personal Foul On Tom Brady Proof That NFL Tackling Rules Have Gone Too Far?
Yesterday, the Redskins’ London Fletcher picked up a personal foul penalty for what referee Jeff Triplette said was “a forearm to the head” of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady as Brady slid. He shouldn’t have. Was the penalty proof that stars like Brady get special treatment…or proof of something bigger about restrictive rules on hits?
Redskins linebacker London Fletcher seems to be confused; he thinks the Redskins are playing a home game!
Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder is a famous spendthrift, so it was no surprise last year when he signed free agent defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth to a massive contract. Just as unsurprising is that it now appears Haynesworth is a colossal bust.