- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Los Angeles Clippers
Good news for people who love good news: A Superior Court judge ruled against Donald Sterling today in the (former?) owner’s attempt to block the sale of the Clippers.
Disillusionment is setting in, after the honeymoon period that washed over the league in the wake of Adam Silver’s lifetime ban announcement.
That’s the second-most ever spent for a North American sports team, next to the $2.1 billion for the Dodgers.
Not many companies would be happy to make a buck off of and for Donald Sterling, the nation’s racist grandpa, but Bank of America definitely tops the list of those who say, professionally speaking, “We don’t give a fuck, as long as there’s a stack of paper waiting for us at the end of the road.”
The way he describes it reminds us of those recycled sex scenes from The Room. Try not to picture a sweaty Donald Sterling getting serviced on a bed of roses, after the jump…