- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Los Angeles Clippers
Good news for people who love good news: A Superior Court judge ruled against Donald Sterling today in the (former?) owner’s attempt to block the sale of the Clippers.
Disillusionment is setting in, after the honeymoon period that washed over the league in the wake of Adam Silver’s lifetime ban announcement.
That’s the second-most ever spent for a North American sports team, next to the $2.1 billion for the Dodgers.
Not many companies would be happy to make a buck off of and for Donald Sterling, the nation’s racist grandpa, but Bank of America definitely tops the list of those who say, professionally speaking, “We don’t give a fuck, as long as there’s a stack of paper waiting for us at the end of the road.”
The way he describes it reminds us of those recycled sex scenes from The Room. Try not to picture a sweaty Donald Sterling getting serviced on a bed of roses, after the jump…