- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Los Angeles Clippers
It’s not news that Blake Griffin believes in creationism “for sure,” and that humans were put on Earth by God about 6,000 years ago, more or less, because he doesn’t want to “do the math.” Care to hear him go deeper on this topic?
Good news for people who love good news: A Superior Court judge ruled against Donald Sterling today in the (former?) owner’s attempt to block the sale of the Clippers.
Disillusionment is setting in, after the honeymoon period that washed over the league in the wake of Adam Silver’s lifetime ban announcement.
That’s the second-most ever spent for a North American sports team, next to the $2.1 billion for the Dodgers.
Not many companies would be happy to make a buck off of and for Donald Sterling, the nation’s racist grandpa, but Bank of America definitely tops the list of those who say, professionally speaking, “We don’t give a fuck, as long as there’s a stack of paper waiting for us at the end of the road.”