- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
los angeles dodgers
The team would prefer that not you refer to this as a mascot, but rather “a unique performance character.” OK. But mostly we’re just glad that Larry King is working again.
This is the story of one brave costumed bear who thought that the Dodgers needed a mascot, and America needed a hero.
Proving once again that humans still have a long way to go with this evolution thing, a Dodgers fan was stabbed to death in downtown San Francisco on Wednesday following a game at AT&T Park.
Some people, like Senator John McCain, got all mad at the Dodgers for celebrating their NL West title by jumping in the Arizona Diamondbacks pool. (Other people wondered, Why do you even have a pool in your stadium?) And that was before they knew that the Dodgers were pissing in said pool.
Brian Wilson made his Dodgers’ debut today, a few hours after turning down a $1 million offer from a razor company to shave his beard.
Brian Wilson has pronounced his beard in mid-season form. (You didn’t think you were going to get away this easily, did you America?).
Broadcasting Legend Vin Scully Calling Baseball Legend Mariano Rivera’s Save Last Night Was Legendary [VIDEO]
This video is legen… wait for it …dary
The Dodgers starter vents to Jimmy Kimmel, beginning at the 2:09 mark in this video.
Wilson signed a minor league contract with the Dodgers today, with a guarantee that he’ll be promoted to the big team this season.