- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
los angeles dodgers
Boston scratched starting pitcher Jon Lester from his scheduled start against Toronto Wednesday night, adding to the speculation that he’s going to be traded before Thursday’s MLB trade deadline. Brandon Workman started in Lester’s place.
Isn’t it fun watching someone make a professional sport look like a video game on rookie difficulty?
A video uploaded to YouTube last week showed a man peeing on Art Modell’s grave. That got us thinking about other sports team owners that once held a city’s hearts in his hands – before he crushed them, becoming a hated pariah forever more.
There’s nothing as fun as finding an Easter Egg in a video game (except finding a Cadbury Egg in a video game, but that’s messy). In this scene from “MLB 14: The Show,” the home plate ump shows Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig how to flip the bat and pose after crushing a pitch into the deep seats.
Last week, I shared the “5 Worst Closer Songs of 2014,” which was an awful lot of fun, and forced me to watch a video of a breakdancing mouse more than I ever wanted to. So this week, we’re switching it up – what are the five best closer songs of 2014?
Flipping your bat after a monster home run in a minor-league game is only one way you can teach these young players how to play the game right. We give you the entire course description on “The Manny Being Manny Baseball Tutorial.”
By the way, this isn’t really getting a day at the park for free. Things you need:
1) A baby bottle
2) A shirt you don’t mind smearing with ketchup, mustard, relish, etc.
3) The means to cover medical bills if the guy whose beer you stole punches you in the face.
The team would prefer that not you refer to this as a mascot, but rather “a unique performance character.” OK. But mostly we’re just glad that Larry King is working again.