- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
los angeles dodgers
There’s nothing as fun as finding an Easter Egg in a video game (except finding a Cadbury Egg in a video game, but that’s messy). In this scene from “MLB 14: The Show,” the home plate ump shows Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig how to flip the bat and pose after crushing a pitch into the deep seats.
Last week, I shared the “5 Worst Closer Songs of 2014,” which was an awful lot of fun, and forced me to watch a video of a breakdancing mouse more than I ever wanted to. So this week, we’re switching it up – what are the five best closer songs of 2014?
Flipping your bat after a monster home run in a minor-league game is only one way you can teach these young players how to play the game right. We give you the entire course description on “The Manny Being Manny Baseball Tutorial.”
By the way, this isn’t really getting a day at the park for free. Things you need:
1) A baby bottle
2) A shirt you don’t mind smearing with ketchup, mustard, relish, etc.
3) The means to cover medical bills if the guy whose beer you stole punches you in the face.
The team would prefer that not you refer to this as a mascot, but rather “a unique performance character.” OK. But mostly we’re just glad that Larry King is working again.
This is the story of one brave costumed bear who thought that the Dodgers needed a mascot, and America needed a hero.
Proving once again that humans still have a long way to go with this evolution thing, a Dodgers fan was stabbed to death in downtown San Francisco on Wednesday following a game at AT&T Park.
Some people, like Senator John McCain, got all mad at the Dodgers for celebrating their NL West title by jumping in the Arizona Diamondbacks pool. (Other people wondered, Why do you even have a pool in your stadium?) And that was before they knew that the Dodgers were pissing in said pool.