- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Los Angeles Lakers
The Lakers’ Pitch To Carmelo Anthony Had Almost Nothing To Do With Basketball, Did Include Tobey Maguire
“It may be better for you to go be a basketball player in another city but… your family will be better off.” Let Tobey Maguire explain!
Who’s Gonna Be The Next Lakers Coach, And How Would Steve Kerr Choose Between The Lakers And Knicks?
Here are our thoughts on who the next Lakers head coach will be. Steve Kerr is one option, but he also has the Knicks. So how the hell would you choose?
The high point of the Mike D'Antoni era with the Lakers. pic.twitter.com/DpawBJ0sWM
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 1, 2014
Big changes in The City of Angels these days. Could an NFL franchise be next?
Remember a week ago when Mike D’Antoni said Steve Nash was done for the year? It didn’t come as a surprise, since Nash has been injured for most of the season, the Lakers are horrible, Kobe is also out, they need to see which young guys are worth keeping, etc. Well, that was SO last week…
The Lakers cruised to a 29-point loss against the Thunder last night. Because at some point Lakers-Thunder sounded like a good matchup, TNT carried the game to a national audience. Rather than issuing an apology, we got payback in the form of watching Charles Barkley nearly go to sleep on air.