- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bringing basketball back to Seattle is a cool idea. Bringing basketball to another big market that would help balance out the East-West ratio is also cool. But expansion?
Americans need free chicken wings, which is why we should all be pulling for three specific teams for the rest of the NCAA men’s Basketball Tournament.
March Madness is almost officially here. No, I don’t count conference championships as part of March Madness. We got a taste of the craziness to come, though, thanks to the Big East Championship between Syracuse and Louisville. Get caught up on that, plus a look at Tim Duncan’s resurgence in the absence of Tony Parker.
Bill Clinton Celebrated Louisville’s Expected Victory Last Night By Taking Instagram Selfies With The Team, For Some Reason
For some reason, Bill Clinton showed up in the Louisville locker room after they beat Villanova. For obvious reasons, they took selfies and posted them to Instagram. There were mentions of Clinton’s “swag.”
Saturday was a pretty slow night in the sports world. Luckily, it was buoyed by an ultra-rare FIVE OVERTIME game between Notre Dame and Louisville! What?! Yes, that’s FIVE overtimes. Crazy. Oh, also, the Mavericks and Warriors played. Let’s get into it.