- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Fox Sports Kansas City TV Graphic
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Nice Ball-Tap Of David West, Norris Cole
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Hope Solo plays soccer, a lot. All around the world, in fact. So it’s no surprise that the United States Women’s National Team goalkeeper is having trouble in the sex/love department – she just doesn’t have the time. As Solo herself admitted in a chat with her fans on YourTango.com, she’s looking for something more than just soccer.
Bless your heart, Greg from Lemont. After participating in the “Shoot the Puck” contest during last night’s Blackhawks game, and losing, you were interviewed by pretty and beautiful CSN sideline reporter Sarah Kustok. And, wouldn’t you know it, but a few self-deprecating jokes and a shout-out to your sister later, you worked up the courage to tell CSN sideline reporter Sarah Kustok how pretty and beautiful she was. And then you told her you loved her.