- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You know when you’re playing golf and it’s too muggy so you walk off half way through the round? Well, Daniela Holmqvist was bitten by a black widow spider on the 4th hole of the Australian Women’s Open, cut the poison out, then finished with a 74. Yep, take back everything you ever said about the LPGA right now.
Playing in the LPGA’s WalMart NW Arkansas Open is a homecoming for Stacy Lewis, and the support for her and her school was there in full force.