- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You know when you’re playing golf and it’s too muggy so you walk off half way through the round? Well, Daniela Holmqvist was bitten by a black widow spider on the 4th hole of the Australian Women’s Open, cut the poison out, then finished with a 74. Yep, take back everything you ever said about the LPGA right now.
Playing in the LPGA’s WalMart NW Arkansas Open is a homecoming for Stacy Lewis, and the support for her and her school was there in full force.