- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
You know when you’re playing golf and it’s too muggy so you walk off half way through the round? Well, Daniela Holmqvist was bitten by a black widow spider on the 4th hole of the Australian Women’s Open, cut the poison out, then finished with a 74. Yep, take back everything you ever said about the LPGA right now.
Playing in the LPGA’s WalMart NW Arkansas Open is a homecoming for Stacy Lewis, and the support for her and her school was there in full force.