- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You know when you’re playing golf and it’s too muggy so you walk off half way through the round? Well, Daniela Holmqvist was bitten by a black widow spider on the 4th hole of the Australian Women’s Open, cut the poison out, then finished with a 74. Yep, take back everything you ever said about the LPGA right now.
Playing in the LPGA’s WalMart NW Arkansas Open is a homecoming for Stacy Lewis, and the support for her and her school was there in full force.