- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You know when you’re playing golf and it’s too muggy so you walk off half way through the round? Well, Daniela Holmqvist was bitten by a black widow spider on the 4th hole of the Australian Women’s Open, cut the poison out, then finished with a 74. Yep, take back everything you ever said about the LPGA right now.
Playing in the LPGA’s WalMart NW Arkansas Open is a homecoming for Stacy Lewis, and the support for her and her school was there in full force.