- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Albert Belle Had An Italian Equipment Manager Walk Around The Clubhouse Clicking Two Of His Bats Together Because He Thought Italians Were Lucky
Jeff Pearlman holds a weekly Q&A on his website called “The Quaz Q&A,” and this week’s guest was Tom Verducci of Sports Illustrated and the MLB Network. Verducci is one of baseball’s most respected writers and has a slew of stories from his long career covering baseball. One in particular, which he relayed to Pearlman, involves Italians and Albert Belle and the weirdest of baseball superstitions.
HBO’s low-rated Sunday night drama “Luck” has been canceled. This isn’t necessarily a surprise: the Dustin-Hoffman-led horse racing show plodded along like an overweight gelding, and despite an all-star cast, it never really showed any signs of picking up the pace. No, what’s surprising about Luck’s cancellation is what caused it.