- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski Rips Former ESPN Writer John Hollinger For Memphis Trade, Skews Facts To Make His Case
Yahoo!’s Adrian Wojnarowski wrote a column in response to the Rudy gay three-team deal announced yesterday. He thought it was a bad deal. He also inexplicably rips John Hollinger – sour grapes, we think.
One guy international basketball really means a lot to? Luis Scola, who is slowly building a reputation as an agitator. Video evidence, after the jump.
Kevin Love had 25 points and 18 rebounds to lead the Timberwolves to a 100-91 win over the Rockets tonight, but ultimately his night might be better remembered for the incident after the jump than his typically robust stat line.
This is not your average “ball deflects of guy and makes passing contact with other guy’s groin.” This is full-fledged, “turn and fire ball at 100 miles an hour into other guy’s plums.”
The Grizzlies’ Rudy Gay was frustrated, and when he collided with Houston’s Luis Scola, sending both to the floor, that was the last straw.