- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski Rips Former ESPN Writer John Hollinger For Memphis Trade, Skews Facts To Make His Case
Yahoo!’s Adrian Wojnarowski wrote a column in response to the Rudy gay three-team deal announced yesterday. He thought it was a bad deal. He also inexplicably rips John Hollinger – sour grapes, we think.
One guy international basketball really means a lot to? Luis Scola, who is slowly building a reputation as an agitator. Video evidence, after the jump.
Kevin Love had 25 points and 18 rebounds to lead the Timberwolves to a 100-91 win over the Rockets tonight, but ultimately his night might be better remembered for the incident after the jump than his typically robust stat line.
This is not your average “ball deflects of guy and makes passing contact with other guy’s groin.” This is full-fledged, “turn and fire ball at 100 miles an hour into other guy’s plums.”
The Grizzlies’ Rudy Gay was frustrated, and when he collided with Houston’s Luis Scola, sending both to the floor, that was the last straw.