- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
In an effort to not do what Christina Aguilera did during her famously improvisational rendition of our country’s national anthem, it appears that country singer Luke Bryan may have written some of the lyrics to “The Star-Spangled Banner” on his hand. CUE OUTRAGE!
Fast-forward to the 27-second mark, where the hand-glancing that’s getting all of the attention took place. Yes, much like I did for, well, most of my high school career (sorry, every teacher I had!) Luke Bryan does indeed look like he’s sneaking a peak at his notes during test time. Can you blame him? Messing up the national anthem is bad, but messing it up during the Midsummer Classic is worse. I say Luke Bryan gets a pass, but what say you, America?