- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Two Unnamed Texas Football Players Being Investigated For Sexual Assault; Case McCoy And Jordan Hicks Suspended For Alamo Bowl
Two Texas football players are being investigated for sexual assault. Two Texas players were suspended for tonight’s Alamo Bowl for a violation of team rules. The scoop, after the jump.
You know that thing that more and more idiotic football players are doing where they drop the ball right before they cross the goal line for a touchdown, thereby actually fumbling? That happened to Kansas State last night against Texas, and the ensuing series of events led to Longhorns coach Mack Brown descending into insanity on live television.
ESPN has announced the launch date for its new network dedicated to Texas athletics, but is there any journalistic integrity in doing business with something you’re supposed to be covering?
Today, ESPN came out with a chronicle of six days in the life of Texas football coach Mack Brown. I’m a sucker for this kind of thing, and so I had high hopes, and writer Pat Forde didn’t disappoint. Dive in after the jump.