- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Madonna Super Bowl Halftime Show
Yesterday, during the Super Bowl halftime show, there were some questions as to whether singer MIA flipped the bird to the millions of people watching the big game. We’d say we were 90% sure that a bird was flipped, but because of lighting and distance from the camera, it’s possible she made some other kind of quick hand motion. Welp, now we’re 100%.
Big couple days for (alleged) bird-flipping in the sports world. First, you had Stephen A. Smith’s accidental First Take middle finger, then you’ve got what M.I.A. looks like she does above, during Madonna’s Super Bowl XLVI halftime show. Video after the jump.
Madonna’s 2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show. Where to begin? I mean, there was a lot going on here: Nicki Minaj doing Nicki Minaj things, LMFAO doing not much at all, some guy on a tight rope seemingly breaking all laws of physics (and manparts) and Cee-Lo in a sparkly black robe essentially stealing the show.