- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
It seems as if anyone is qualified to be a basketball coach these days. Add basketball coach/player to Manny Pacquiao’s resume. Apparently, he can do whatever the hell he wants in the Philippines.
A date has been set, though the opponent and venue are still in the rumor stages. We roundup all the intel on the internet so you don’t have to play amateur detective to figure out when Floyd will fight Pacquiao, after the jump…
Wanna know how you get the fight for free? Easy — order it for $60, then put $200 on Pacquiao knocking out Bradley in the 7th round. That should cover dinner, drinks, and a cab ride wherever the hell you want once this thing’s over.
Mayweather picks a guy who loves to get punched. We can’t wait. The surprise rumored venue and preliminary shit-talking, inside…
Though actual punches have yet to be thrown, the war of words between Floyd Mayweather and Many Pacquiao is heating up. After Mayweather went off on Pacquiao earlier this month, calling him a “broke chump” and “desperate” for money, Pacquiao responded, saying that he’d fight Mayweather for free.
Ready for a Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight? Join the club, buddy, and it’s a big club. A slightly smaller club would be the “Ready for Floyd Mayweather to fight somebody, anybody?” and the payoff for that is less than a week away, according to Mayweather himself.