- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s Friday, And There’s A Story About Floyd Mayweather Teaching Justin Bieber To Box, So Watch This ‘Manny Pacquiao’ Video Instead
Speaking as someone who has never met Justin Bieber or Floyd Mayweather, I can say with some certainty that they suck. I’d rather not watch them hang out together or punch each other’s hands. Watch this instead.
The PBA season begins on Oct. 19, and Manny is determined to be there … despite training for his Nov. 23 fight with Chris Algieri.
It seems as if anyone is qualified to be a basketball coach these days. Add basketball coach/player to Manny Pacquiao’s resume. Apparently, he can do whatever the hell he wants in the Philippines.
A date has been set, though the opponent and venue are still in the rumor stages. We roundup all the intel on the internet so you don’t have to play amateur detective to figure out when Floyd will fight Pacquiao, after the jump…
Wanna know how you get the fight for free? Easy — order it for $60, then put $200 on Pacquiao knocking out Bradley in the 7th round. That should cover dinner, drinks, and a cab ride wherever the hell you want once this thing’s over.
Mayweather picks a guy who loves to get punched. We can’t wait. The surprise rumored venue and preliminary shit-talking, inside…