- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Who needs things like “other landmarks,” or “countries,” or “cities?” A fantastic redditor took a map of North America and put stars in every spot where there’s either an NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL or MLS stadium/field/arena. We’ll forgive him for his inclusion of MLS; he was just being nice. (“OMG” No Sports Zone, the “Eww” Sorta-No-Sports Zone, and “LOL” Canada added by SportsGrid.) [imgur]
The Big East is a giant shitshow, mostly because schools with high quality athletic departments are bolting for greener pastures, leaving the conference with the scraps of Division I. Earlier today, it was announced that Tulane and ECU will be joining the Big East, with Tulane a full member and ECU in football only.
Like maps of the world? Like sports? Like seeing which sports are popu ar in which regions? Sure you do, so here you go!