- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Who needs things like “other landmarks,” or “countries,” or “cities?” A fantastic redditor took a map of North America and put stars in every spot where there’s either an NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL or MLS stadium/field/arena. We’ll forgive him for his inclusion of MLS; he was just being nice. (“OMG” No Sports Zone, the “Eww” Sorta-No-Sports Zone, and “LOL” Canada added by SportsGrid.) [imgur]
The Big East is a giant shitshow, mostly because schools with high quality athletic departments are bolting for greener pastures, leaving the conference with the scraps of Division I. Earlier today, it was announced that Tulane and ECU will be joining the Big East, with Tulane a full member and ECU in football only.
Like maps of the world? Like sports? Like seeing which sports are popu ar in which regions? Sure you do, so here you go!