- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NBA trade deadline passed yesterday without major vibrations: J.J. Redick went to Milwaukee, Miami mercifully dumped Dexter Pittman for a pile of nothing, and Sacramento gave up on former 5th overall pick Thomas Robinson by shipping him off to Houston. Still, unfulfilled rumors were flying. What does this say about us?
Mutiny? Revolt? Protest? Whatever’s going on in Detroit, it’s clearly toxic. Let’s see where the media is placing the blame for this big ugly mess.
In “Movers and Shakers”, we track who’s made dramatic leaps (or who’s fallen off) on our Power Grid. Today, we evaluate the effects of NBA Free Agency, and acknowledge the fact that whoever DOES get the LeBron scoop becomes a household name.
It sure has been a busy day for NBA coaching news. Find out why!