- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The NBA trade deadline passed yesterday without major vibrations: J.J. Redick went to Milwaukee, Miami mercifully dumped Dexter Pittman for a pile of nothing, and Sacramento gave up on former 5th overall pick Thomas Robinson by shipping him off to Houston. Still, unfulfilled rumors were flying. What does this say about us?
Mutiny? Revolt? Protest? Whatever’s going on in Detroit, it’s clearly toxic. Let’s see where the media is placing the blame for this big ugly mess.
In “Movers and Shakers”, we track who’s made dramatic leaps (or who’s fallen off) on our Power Grid. Today, we evaluate the effects of NBA Free Agency, and acknowledge the fact that whoever DOES get the LeBron scoop becomes a household name.
It sure has been a busy day for NBA coaching news. Find out why!