- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The first tweets by athletes are rarely exciting, funny or provocative — but they are interesting when you look at them from hindsight’s perspective.
The billionaire is a principled one — which we totally admire. We’re just not sure he understands what it means when literally millions of people are offended by racist remarks coming from a man in power. See what he said about his critics, inside…
AHHH! IT’S EATING ME OH MY GOD I’M GONNA D — what’s that? Oh, it’s just a sweatshirt? You mean this opening is just a piece of fabric that looks like a mouth? Oh. Hmm.
Well, at least someone is trying to make this game interesting.
How Else Would David Stern Spend His Last Day As NBA Commissioner Than By Taking Selfies With Mark Cuban?
Honestly, all the submissions were pretty awesome. Thanks guys, for putting in the time and effort to design the Mavericks’ new jerseys. You’re reward? Bragging rights. Mark Cuban “may even throw in some tickets.” Aww. So sweet. Laissez-faire, boys. Slideshow after the jump.
Don’t get us wrong, we love it when people bash MLB commissioner Bud Selig. But forgive us if we don’t love the analogy that the MLB is like the mafia because no one wanted Mark Cuban to buy the Texas Rangers.
The Slideshow Of Opulence: Club Owner Comped Miami Heat’s $100,000 Bar Tab As They Balled Out With 100,000 Babes
The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. But when the when the rich get pouring….everybody wins. Opulence, ahead…